Round 3 EIS Offer with HMRC Advanced Assurance Part Subscribed – Now Open to Raise the final £160,000 at £37.50 per share
Stage 3: Now underway financed by the partially subscribed 3rd round raise of £200,000 to build and test further scaled EHG’s, delivering:
- An optimised EHG unit demonstrated as a standalone assembly at TRL5
- Optimised unit efficiency through parametric design and analysis (electrochemical and mechanical sub-system optimisation)
- End use application and scalability analysis
- High Level design for industrial scale EHG for integration into Flexible/Power Peaking Plant
The benefits for HPGS and its Investors are:
- Accelerated route to market for the HPGS service proposition into the new NG flexible power generation market
- Significantly reduced cost for industrial proof of concept, and so less dilution for Investors at the next fundraise
- Valuation of the company based on 20-year service contracts, not equipment sales.
Stage 4 Development Programme
Stage 4: Financed by a 4th round raise of £2,500,050 via the issue of a further 33,334 shares or research and development funding if appropriate or available. (Budgetary figures only)
- An industrial EHG for integration into a 10MW Peak Power plant
- 1 x Set of negotiated supply contracts for 3 x subsequent EHG builds and installation of same, complete with timeframes and delivery service level agreements
Once the first EHG unit is deemed to be operating successfully a further unit will be commissioned and installed.